Thursday, December 19, 2013

Last few thoughts

This semester has been an awesome semester and there are many things that this course has caused to me to think differently about, for instance prayer, communion, and how Bible saturated our church services ought to be! I hope that from this class I will be able to not just become critical with how church is done but also not to be satisfied when the preaching of the Word is not found. I hope that through this class it will help me in the future to be able to discern what is good and profitable  for growth. I have learned that you don't need all the "stuff" or "equipment" in churches to make them great. But it should always be Bible centered and about giving the glory back to God and making much of Christ and very little of yourself. Thank-you everyone for your blogs I have been very privileged to gleam from what you all know and I love how you all are very serious about worshiping our God. I hope and pray that that will never end. Have a wonderful break and for all of you who are graduating congratulations and I will miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment